We would like to offer you a new service available for all our clients. Having the experience of servicing the expat community for more than 15 years, we are certain that for this specific niche of Costa Rican population is very important to have good legal advice handy. You need to have very clear in your mind, the solution to many situations that require the best consultation and advice. With that on mind, we have designed a membership legal consultation program, with a flat yearly rate, that will allow you to cover all your needs for accurate, confidential and on demand legal information.
- 24/7 legal consulting in any legal matter, personalized service and advice via or direct email address firstname.lastname@example.org, (24 hour return answer guaranteed with total attorney client confidentiality priviledge).
- Construction, modification and inscription of a Costarrican Will, for you and your wife, husband, life partner. ( one per year).
- Title searches for any real estate or vehicle you have interest on purchasing.
Monthly surveillance of your properties and vehicles to maintain full vigilance over your assets in Costa Rica.
- All documents and certifications from the National Registry (registry stamps and fees not included).
- “Personerías” for your corporations (1 every month, 1 corporation per client).
- Labor Law Consultations and lay off payment calculations for your workers and house help.
- In person consultation with an English- Spanish speaking attorney (appointment required).
- Skype consultations (appointment required).
- Marriage procedures ( performed in our office, expenses not included).
- Legal opinion on all contracts, revision of all lease, rent and purchase agreements.
- Assistance and consultations on any traffic violations, car accidents, circulation accidents.
- All document notarizations.
- New Passport application notarization ( required if stolen, expired or lost).
- Residency renewal consultation.
- Corporate consultations, corporate tax advice.
- Condominium association meetings (neighbor´s associations), rules, conflict solving.
- Residency questions, document legalization information and procedures.
My wife and I have gladly recommended Pacheco & Marin law services to all our friends who need solid, trustworthy and expedient legal assistance in Costa Rica. We found their deep experience here in Costa Rica from immigration to real estate services, invaluable. He made integrating into another country much less daunting and we can’t recommend him enough!Douglas and Terri Gomez
Mr. Pacheco was very helpful in preparing our paperwork, explaining the legal terminology, and handling everything in an efficient manner. His staff at ARCR was also very responsive via e-mail and phone during the preliminary document gathering stage.
The in-office procedure took only 1.5 hours.Roslyn Metchis
We met Sr. Pacheco in 2005 when we applied for residency as pensionados. The process went very smoothly with him handling all the details. Since then, he has helped us with permanent residency and now Costa Rican citizenship. We have referred a number of friends to Sr. Pacheco all of whom have felt very well treated.David C. and Marcia M. Murray
Grecia, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Mr. Pacheco has been my legal counsel for several years. He has helped me obtain my residency, my will, corporation issues and every other hurdle that I have encountered in Costa Rica. His personal commitment to communication and understanding in both English and Spanish have been a major comfort for me.Dennis Oppelt